Terre Blanche has been awarded France’s Best Luxury Golf Resort at the 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards. To celebrate, the property is now offering a new golf membership package for international travellers.
The resort boasts of two fabulous 18-hole championship golf courses, ‘Le Château’ and ‘Le Riou’, designed by Dave Thomas, a five star hotel with 115 suites and villas, as well as a 3,200 square metre spa, Terre Blanche has been recognised as a European Tour Destination and one of The Leading Hotels of the World.
In addition to the choice of championship golf courses, members can experience the ‘Albatros Golf Performance Centre’, which was the first golf training centre to be awarded ‘European Tour Performance Institute’ status. The unique centre is complete with a Leadbetter Academy, headed by Alain Alberti, and a Biomecaswing Centre, which studies the biomechanics of the body alongside the sport and is headed by JJ Rivet
The new membership fee costs a mere 15,000 euro and is effective from January 2016. This amazing offer includes:
- Unlimited access to the resort’s two internationally renowned golf courses, which are open all year:
- ‘Le Château’ , 18 holes, Par 72, 6 616m, ranked no 14 in Continental Europe by Golf World, host to the French Riviera Masters, the only French tournament of the European Senior Tour.
- ‘Le Riou’, 18 holes, Par 72, 6 005m, reserved for Club Members, their guests and hotel guests, host to the Terre Blanche Ladies Open (Ladies European Tour)
- Unlimited access to the Albatros Golf Performance Center with reserved space and use of practice balls.
- Exclusive access to private members’ lounge, changing rooms and members’ car park.
Preferential rates for members’ guests on green fees and practice access.
- Preferential rates for members at the Terre Blanche hotel, the Terre Blanche spa, the resort’s four restaurants, at the two proshops and the boutiques at the hotel and spa.
- Preferential rates at the David Leadbetter Academy and the Biomecaswing Centre.
- VIP access to several tournaments organised by the European Tour and to prestigious golf clubs worldwide including: Jumeirah Golf Estate (Dubai), PGA Catalunya (Spain), Quinta do Lago (Portugal), Golf National (France), London Golf Club (UK), St Leon-Rot (Germany), Fleesensee (Germany), Kungsangen (Sweden), Linna (Finland), Estonian Golf (Estonia)
- An annual invitation to Wentworth Golf Club.
- Free VIP access to all Open competitions organised by the European Tour (exceptions apply)
The Terre Blanche Resort’s many other accolades include:
– France’s “Best Luxury Resort Spa” and a finalist in the “Best Luxury Destination Spa” at World Luxury Spa Awards 2015.
– France’s Best Golf Hotel 2014 and Europe’s Best Golf Hotel 2014 – World Golf Awards
– Best Luxury Destination Spa and Best Luxury Resort Spa (World Luxury Spa Awards 2014)
– France’s Leading Resort (World Travel Awards 2013 and 2014)
– Best Resort Hotel and Best Spa Hotel in France (International Hotel Awards 2013)
– Spa Winner in France at the 2014 Seven Star Global Luxury Awards
– Best Golf Resort Europe 2013 (IAGTO Awards 2012)
– “Le Chateau” voted best course in France and Terre Blanche voted Best Resort in France (Fairways Magazine April 2013)
TERRE BLANCHE HISTORY:
At the end of the 1990s, Dietmar Hopp discovered the exceptional landscape of Terre Blanche and fell in love with what was then a dreamlike plot of woodland from a project never completed. The avid golfer and entrepreneur had great vision for what the immense space could become. Today, the stunning location that is now Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort reflects the passion of Hopp’s dream, whilst preserving the fragile balance of its natural surroundings. An environmentally aware and carefully built residential hotel and golf resort, Terre Blanche aspires not only to provide the upmost quality experience for its guests but also to enhance the economy and tourism of the region.
Terre Blanche Resort is just 45 minutes from Nice airport, 35 minutes from fabulous Cannes, La Croisette, 90 minutes from Marseille and Aix-en-Provence, 80 minutes from St-Tropez.
For further information on the new admission terms at Terre Blanche Golf Club please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org